Magazine Giveaway: Threads Issue #159, March 2012
THE MARCH ISSUE OF THREADS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE NEWSSTAND ON 1/3/12
We received our office copies of the latest issue of Threads just yesterday, and I can’t wait to read it. There are so many fabulous articles in this issue; I suspect it will be considered one of the best this year.
YOU COULD WIN A COPY!
You could win a copy of this amazing issue by simply leaving a comment at the bottom of the page. Tell us which article appeals most to you. Leave your comment on this post before the deadline—11:59 p.m., December 30—and you could win a copy of this issue. The winner will be randomly selected and announced during the week of January 2nd.
THERE’S SO MUCH TO LEARN INSIDE
Here are the highlights:
• Couture Construction by Contributing Editor, Susan Khalje
• Modern Machines will tell you about some of the finest sewing machines on the market today
• Artistry by the Strip is an embellishment technique that’s unusual and easy, yet sophisticated and elegant
• Bra-Making Basics will show you how easy it is to make a perfectly fitted bra in no time at all
• Charles James examines distinctive gowns created by this amazing designer
• Sew Frugal will give you tips to save time and money when you sew
• Sewing Spaces That Work visits several professionals and their enviable sewing spaces
And of course, you’ll also find our regular departments:
• Embellishments (Perforated Designs by Contributing Editor Kenneth King)
• How Did They Sew That?
• Designer Spotlight (Babette Pinsky)
• Pattern Review
• Fundamentals (Easy-to-sew boning)
• A Stitch in Time
• Embroidery Essentials (Reverse appliqué on leather)
• Reader’s Closet
• Back cover
WHAT APPEALS TO YOU THE MOST?
We all have our favorites. What do you think yours will be in this issue?
Get the latest including tips, techniques and special offers straight to your inbox.