Join the Threads Oscars Twitter Party
Get the latest from Threads delivered straight to your inbox.
Join Threads’ Oscars Twitter Party beginning at 7 p.m. EST on Sunday, February 22. Threads editors will discuss the red carpet fashions, designs, and more during the 87th Academy Awards. We’ll begin the party during the televised red carpet arrivals.
WHAT IS A TWITTER PARTY?
A Twitter party is a virtual party on Twitter. It’s a fun way for people to connect and discuss relevant topics using the power of social media. In this case, we’ll be covering the Oscars with a focus on the fashions.
HOW TO JOIN THE TWITTER PARTY
To participate in our Twitter party, follow these steps.
2. Follow Threads on Twitter @ThreadsMagazine.
3. Beginning at 4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST, search and follow the hashtag created for the event #ThreadsRedCarpet.
4. Tune in to the Oscars beginning at 7 p.m. EST. They will air on ABC in the United States. Please check your local listings.
5. During Threads’ Oscars Twitter party, editors will tweet questions and general commentary. If you would like to reply to a tweet or ask us a question, please use the hashtag #ThreadsRedCarpet. You also can tag us in your post by adding @ThreadsMagazine to your tweet.
ThreadsMagazine: Whose #Oscars gown would you love to sew? #ThreadsRedCarpet
Participant: I would love to sew (and wear) Lupita Nyong’o’s dress! #ThreadsRedCarpet
- When: Sunday, February 22
- Time: Beginning at 4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST
- Party hashtag: #ThreadsRedCarpet
- Follow your host: @ThreadsMagazine
- RSVP: Not required
Will you attend our Oscars Twitter Party? We can’t wait to chat with you Sunday!