I'm calling this my "Stash Blouse" because it was made from materials, and supplies that were in my sewing stash. The back and center front were cut from a super soft doe skin ultra-suede I had left from a shirt I had made. Because there wasn't quite enough of the ultra-suede to cut a whole garment, I incorporated a piece of cotton floral from my vintage (1970's) fabric stash.
I used Simplicity pattern 2191 for this project. The pattern includes sizes for A, B, C, & D cups, so no adjustments were necessary. The only modification I made was to eliminate the back zipper, and use an elastic loop with a pearl button from my button jar.
The embroidery is a combination of a machine pattern, and free motion machine embroidery. The original pattern was small, with just a few flowers and one stem. I enlarged the pattern and added more flowers and stems.