June 2014 Expert Chat Schedule
Don't miss your chance to partcipate in this month's Threads Expert Chats.
Sewing experts Kenneth D. King, Susan Khalje, and Mary Ray will be available for three separate hour-long Q&A sessions on Threads Facebook page. Be sure to take advantage of this valuable resource and have your sewing, couture techniques, fabric, or general garment construction questions ready.
Take a look at the chat schedule and mark your calendars. See you then!
- Kenneth D. King - 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on June 4
- Susan Khalje - 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on June 16
- Mary Ray - 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on June 25
WHERE: Expert chats are held on the Threads Facebook page.
- You must have a Facebook account to participate.
- Visit Threads on Facebook during the indicated time and look for the official chat post, which will be 'pinned' to the top.
- Leave your questions in the "comments" section of the chat post. Our experts will reply directly to you.
- Please refresh your web browser often to see new questions and replies.
- Due to time constraints, we ask that you keep your questions brief.
Posted on in online extras, , Kenneth D. King, Q&A, expert chat, Mary Ray, susan khalje