Lower a Front Jewel Neckline and Front Facing | Video
When the neckline of a pattern is just a little too high, adjust it (and your front facing) for comfort.
Sewing maven Louise Cutting takes you behind the scenes, sharing her insider knowledge of the best tools, couture tips, and techniques for adapting patterns, placing buttonholes, adjusting darts and necklines, and more. Every video in this 12-part series demonstrates solutions to typical problems and techniques essential for creating designer-quality garments.
Becoming a Threads Insider means you get exclusive access to:
- Expert sewing technique videos
- Digital and tablet issues
- Our most in-depth articles
- 360-degree view of select garments
- Threads online archive of issues #1 to #194.
Get the latest including tips, techniques and special offers straight to your inbox.