See What’s Inside SewStylish Fall 2013!
SewStylish Fall 2013 is now available, and you won’t want to miss it. It’s filled with great techniques and easy-to-sew fall fashions. Don’t forget that you can also purchase the tablet edition of SewStylish Fall 2013 for the iPad. Download the app now.
• Inspired Sewing. Three designers take one pattern for a spin.
web extra: How to turn neckties into bias binding.
web extra: Add a quick and easy elastic waist to a skirt.
• Gorgeous Trims. Discover the world of showstopping embellishments.
web extra: How to make a fabric rosette embellishment.
• Learn to Drape Skirts. So many designs start with a simple rectangle.
web extra: Transfer a muslin drape to pattern paper.
• Layered Lace Tote. Make a glam bag in no time.
• Geometric Jacket. Straight lines make it easy to sew this fall staple.
• Building-Block Bedding Set. Construct shams and a comforter from simple squares.
• Impressive Tools. Creative solutions for better ironing.
web extra: Here are some tips for better pressing.
• Machine Needles. Select the right type to match fabric and thread.
•Line Only the Sleeves. Make jackets look better and wear longer.
And of course, you’ll also find our regular departments:
•Designer Insider. Gretchen Hirsch reinterprets retro fashion for modern sewers.
•Cool Tools. Fabric dye, custom hams, and many more.
•Fabric Lab. Lush velvet is this season’s most decadent fabric.
•Fast & Fabulous. Whip up a cute zippered pouch in an hour.
•Trend to Technique. Turn fabric into fashionable ruffles.
•Couture Know-How. Finish your projects with Chinese knots.
Get your copy of SewStylish Fall 2013.
Download the Threads magazine app and read SewStylish on your iPad.
Get the latest including tips, techniques and special offers straight to your inbox.