Vote for the Winner of the Machine Embroidery Challenge
The Machine Embroidery Challenge sponsored by BERNINA is now over and its your turn to vote for the winner. The Editors at Threads have narrowed down the entries to five semifinalists.
HOW TO VOTE
Click on their photos below (in no particular order) to see the original entries, and then vote for your favorite embroidered project in the poll before 11:59 p.m. EST, December 15, 2015.
1. BERNINA DesignWorks Software, ARV $1099.00 With DesignWorks Software, you can create patterns for cutouts, painting, and rhinestone setting, and apply them to fabric and other media using the corresponding tools. Mix and match each of the media for stunning results. This deluxe suite includes the software, all three software code cards, and all three tools to maximize your design possibilities.
- DesignWorks Software
- All three Software Code Cards, one each for CutWork, PaintWork, and CrystalWork
- All three tools for CutWork, PaintWork, and CrystalWork
**The BERNINA DesignWorks Software Suite and the companion accessory tools are compatible with the following BERNINA embroidery machine models: B 560, B 580, B 770 QE, B 790 and B 880.
2. One-year Threads Insider Membership, ARV $32.95
- 200+ online videos demonstrating new skills and techniques
- Access to the Threads Insider project and pattern database
- Exclusive downloads of popular Threads articles
- Digital access to our most recent issues of Threads online
- Free tablet editions of Threads
- Our Insider-only 360-degree garment viewer
3. The Best of Threads: Embellishments special issue, ARV $8.99
- 50 luxe details
- Expert tips & techniques on embroidery, ribbon work, lace appliqué and more
Choose the Winner of the 2015 Machine Embroidery Challenge
My Prefer : Lace and Roses Dress
I love the peacock shawl!