Halloween Costume Contest 2019Enter now for a chance to win
It’s time for our annual Threads Halloween Costume Contest
Are you making a Halloween costume this year?
If so, share your creative, festive, or just plain scary costume in the Threads Gallery, and you could be one of five winners to take home a prize from Threads. We can’t wait to see all your wonderful designs.
How to Enter
Share images of your homemade costumes to the Threads Gallery by 11:59 EST, November 5, 2019. Include a description of how you made your costume and why you should win. There is no limit to the number of costumes you can enter.
At the end of the submission period, Threads editors will choose finalists in five categories: Best Adult’s Costume, Best Child’s Costume, Most Creative Costume, Best Group Costumes, and Scariest Costume.
- Best Child’s Costume: Serger Techniques with Pamela Leggett DVD, Retail Value = $19.95
- Best Adult’s Costume: Smart Tailoring with Kenneth D. King DVD, Retail Value = $149.95
- Most Creative Costume: Smart Sewing Fake Fur with Kenneth D. King DVD, Retail Value = $49.95
- Best Group Costumes: One Pattern, Many Ways Vols. 1 and 2 DVDs, Retail Value = $49.90
- Scariest Costume: The Versatile Jacket with Louise Cutting DVD, Retail Value = $20.21
See official rules for more details. Click here.
Enter your handmade costumes into our Gallery and you could be one of four contestants to win a Threads prize pack.