Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

1002 LCD Viking Serger

grammy | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

Does anyone have the Viking 1002 LCD serger? I bought it many years ago at an American Sewing Expo show. I have never really heard too much about these sergers and it seems they came out with different ones shortly after I purchased this one. Unfortunately, I lost my confidence in anything to do with sewing and am just now slowly beginning to get my confidence back. I still can’t use the serger though and was just hoping someone could tell me if I bought a good serger and if it is easy to use. Thank you.

Replies

1. suesew | | #1

Yes, you have a great serger. I have that same model and students use it all the time in our university costume studio. It is a real workhorse. Do you have the workbook tht goes with it? Not the manual, but the workbook that takes you through all the things it can do? That would be a big help because it can do much more than just seaming on knits. Jump in and start using it and as it becomes familiar to you your confidence will grow. If you have specific questions you are welcome to email me directrly. Sue

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights