Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Anyone have a Janome MC300E?

x439401 | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

I am thinking of getting a Janome Memory Craft 300E. Does anyone have one of these? And are you satisfied? Any problems you’ve found withit?

Replies

1. margieb | | #1

I don't have the MC 300E but I do have the MC9500 which is very similar. The MC 9500 is a combination sewing and embroidery machine while the MC 300E is embroidery only. I would say go for it. I love mine and have always very satisfied with Janome machine. They are very easy to use and I haven't had many problems with them. I have purchased several sewing machine and sergers by Janome over the past 25 years and don't have any regrets.

2. mem1 | | #2

Yes i have one and am very happy with it.I have customizer softwear which came with it and This is very useful./ I can use the giga hoop and so really you have everything that you could want without the price tag of a combined machine I actually prefer having the 2 appart as I can sew while the embroidery is happening .

The only thing I dont like is that the screen isnt colour and it can be a bit difficult to see all the compnants of a design .Also you have too keep an eye on the bobbin as it can run out and you dont know However it is easy to back track and fix any missed gaps so its not too big an issue .There isnt automatic thread cutting either so you have to do that as you go along.I am very pleased with it though and would recommend it to anyone .

1. Evadean | | #3

I am new to this.  I posted something about a Rex blind stitcher.  Now I don't know where it went to.  Does anyone know anything about them.  I have never heard of the brand name.  Thanks

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights