Here are pics of a couple of bridesmaids gowns I just completed. The girls came to me the day before I was to leave for ASG’s conference in Sacramento, yikes…being a glutten for punishment, I agree to do the dresses!
I measured them that day, and when I came back—a week later—-7/31. I ordered the fabric and entered their measurements into the program and designed the dresses. They had bought a sage green gown like this, but wanted these girls to wear peach. So I copied the dress using the Celebrations software from Wildginger. I made the bodices out of some left over satin for fitting purposes. I got the fabric on the 8/3—The wedding was 8/15. No major fitting issues at all, I just love this program especially for larger women or women with more than a C cup!