Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

BERNINA 2500DCE SERGER

devo-j | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

I’m looking for a cover stitch plate for my BERNINA 2500 serger. 

Many help much appreciated. 

Would consider buying used 2500 if good price and had the cover. 

Thanks

Devo

Replies

1. pthom1160 | | #1

Bernina 2500 DCE

Hi Devo - Saw your post for a coverstitch plate and wanted to let you know I have a Bernina 2500DCE for sale -  $600.00.

This machine has hardly been used and has all the attachments that came with the machine when purchased new, including the coverstitch plate, coverstitch foot, standard presser foot, chainstitch foot, elasticator foot, cording foot, blindstitch foot, gathering attachment, muti-purpose foot with guid. left and right seam guides, deco guide for cord and decorative threads, waste catcher, spare knife, bulb holder and original instruction manual. The weight is between 22 and 25 pounds for shipping puposes. If you have used the 2500DCE, you know the quality of the machine and the durability of Bernina - so no sales pitch from me. As my sewing needs have changed over the years, this is just more machine than I need and seem to always go to my Bernina Bernette - a 20 year old work horse that still sews like a dream. Thanks for your time and let me know if you are interested.

Paula (pthom1160)

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights