Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Bernina Aurora 440QE

Frannie | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

I am considering a purchase of the Bernina Aurora 440QE and have read mostly good reviews..a few issues with the needle threader and occasionally the machine sort of taking off on its own when in the BSR 1 mode. Price quoted was around $3200. Any thoughts at all on this machine would be greatly appreciated. The BSR is what initially attracted me! Great gadgets!

Replies

1. Pearl5 | | #1

Frannie:  Did you buy the Aurora 440QE?  I am considering the same machine, but I have not been able to find much information from others concerning their satisfaction, feedback, etc. 

Thanks.

pearl

1. Betakin | | #2

You might want to check out the online reviews by owners of the 440QE at PatternReview and anouther source is QuiltersReview and maybe Epinions also has some reviews on Bernina models.

1. Pearl5 | | #3

Thanks for your response.  I'll check those sites.

pearl

1. Betakin | | #4

You are very welcome.

Edited 11/24/2007 3:26 pm ET by Betakin

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights