Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Brother Innov-is 4000

foxfyreutk | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

I’m IN LOVE! I discovered the 50th Anniversary Edition of the Brother Innov-is 4000 in a black finish! I’m also in STICKER SHOCK. This bad boy is supposed to retail for $8,000! Yes … that’s correct. My last fashion sewing machine cost me $700 some 30+ years ago. Granted if the 4000 gave me the same excellent service my current machine has/is, that would ONLY be about $250/year. But, I don’t think I can get a 35 year loan!

I’ve only bought ONE car that cost more and I once bought a two-story house with basement and 2 lots for less! So, if anyone out there has seen the 4000 for less; please, share where and how much. BTW, the first/only new sewing machine I’ve purchased since my wonderful 30+ year-old Kenmore is a Brother Nouvelle 1500 and I ADORE it!! It, too, was love at first sight; but, that love was far more affordable!

Marlene

Replies

1. Kiley | | #1

I saw this black machine and also the same machine in white but only in a magazine. They really have a modern design. I saw a posting on another site that the black model is several hundred dollars more than the white one and it was mentioned that the black one is a limited edition. I really thought the white was more attractive. I have never had an affection for black being my only sewing class as a kid was in jr. high on an old black singer that reminded me of a black widow, so this new black beast looked rather like something out of the movie Alien to me. I really like the white one and thought it very classy and wish I had a dealer here to test it. I could never buy it because of the high price..unless someone wants to buy me car. :) Seriously though if you buy it or even try it in a test drive I would like to know what you think of this big beauty.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights