Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Carol horn vogue pattern 1409. Instructions?

lou19 | Posted in Patterns on

I’m planning to make up a Carol Horn Pattern from the 1980’s. Vogue individualist 1409. 

I orginally made it in black and green fabric and wore both items alot. This time I’ve bought a oatmeal/brown herringbone light weight suiting. Ithink it’s a great timeless pattern. I’ve also been looking longly at other Vogue Individualist patterns………..Ah those were the days…………….!!!!!!!!!!

Problem is sheet 2 of the instructions are missing. Or mislaid I must confess to owning over a dozen crates of patterns that I’ve collected over the years.

OH NO this site won’t upload the photo…WHY?

anyway for anyone who remembers the cover…………..a cream skirt and top the skirt is gathered and the back longer than the front , the top front has two layers .a sort of mock waistcoat.

Thank you for reading and who knows there maybe someone with that instruction sheet………………….

Replies

1. lou19 | | #1

hopefully  here is the photo

1. lou19 | | #2

Why can't I upload a photo?

Sorry, still unable to load the photo for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sancin | | #3

Connecting

Try looking at member's profile (click on name), The profile will have a text, "send member a message" then send your email address, and ask for hers. Send the instructions sheet as an attachment.  Private messages will not show up on this list. Note, must be signed in.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights