I cut out the doll last night from some suede scrap I picked up four years ago at our Quilt Show. I modified her feet making them slimmer and more pointed, and slimmed down her arms. I increased her backside a little and tonight I will continue working on her, I think. The pattern instructions have you stuff her arms and legs prior to stitching them to the body and I’ve stuffed the arms already. Found the companion pillow to the first one I used for its poly stuffing up on a shelf. Good recycling!
I didn’t want to adjust the paper pattern, so I traced it out on freezer paper, making my adjustments as I went along. This way I will always have the original pattern in tact. I am usually lazy about such things, but I’ve learned so many lessons here on this site. In many ways you guys encourage me to do better.
Rodezzy, Fiber Artist