Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Halloween Costume Contest for 2012 is gone from the site!

spacey09 | Posted in Feedback on Threads on

Please tell me what the heck happened to the 2012 Halloween Costume Contest on Threadsmagazine(dot)com? There was a link on the site when you first come onto Threadsmagazine(dot)com, and now it’s just mysteriously dissapeared! All I can find thru Yahoo searches is the one from last year (2011) and years before that, but none for this year (2012)! So what’s going on? Is this due to the Presidental Elections going on/coming up?

Replies

1. Evamarie | | #1

2012 Threads Halloween Costume Contest

Our annual Halloween Costume Contest is scheduled to start in less than two weeks. We will post more information and contest rules soon. Thanks for your interest!

2. Pattiann42 | | #2

What Costume Should They Wear?

Halloween and the Presidential election.  Now there is a thought that never came to my mind.  Should they wear costumes during the debates?

I do not recall any sewing/textile craft sites or publications going political during the late 20th or recent 21st century.  Patriotic, yes.  Political, no.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights