Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Husqvarna 6370 Special sewing machine

horseygal | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

My friend is thinking of buying a Husqvarna 6370 machine for occasional use to fix outdoor wear and tents. Can anyone speak to the quality of this machine? The seller is the second owner and bought it at an estate sale. She had it serviced about 5 months ago and was told that the mechanism where the cams are inserted is in good shape. She now wants a machine with a longer arm. Thanks!

Replies

1. Susan -homedecsewing | | #1

Hi , I used to do outdoor projects, like huge storefront awnings, and was looking for a long arm industrial machine, and what a pain! I finally found one for $6000.00 but by then I was done taking abuse from a bully of a boss(Frank you know who you are)and left that job before purchasing the long arm machine.Any way for one of my first heavy duty projects, I purchased a Huskavarna and it served me well.It went thru jeans and leather pretty well. But finally stepped up to an industrial Phaff for real upholstery and it sews like butter !Happy Sewing . Susan

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights