Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Issue 128 Bonus Pattern Offer

AmberE | Posted in Feedback on Threads on

Hi: I neglected in my Issue 128 editor’s letter to point you to the correct page for the bonus pattern offer. It is page 73.

Replies

1. jatman | | #1

Hi Amber - can you tell me if this offer is available to those of us who live outside the US or can you only take advantage of it if you have a US address?  I can't seem to find anything that indicates a restriction so I'd like to ask before I send the coupon in - I do understand that it is payable in US Dollars only.

Thank you!

JT

1. AmberE | | #2

I am checking into this and will get back to you

1. liselaure | | #3

Hello Amber,

I too live outside the States and would like to know if the offer is valid for people abroad. I was very happy someone asked and check for your answer everyday. Don't forget us! Thanks in advance for your answer.

Lise-Laure

1. AmberE | | #4

I've checked and it is!

1. jatman | | #5

Thank you!!

JT

2. Cherrypops | | #6

Dear Amber,

Thank you very much for taking time out to check..much appreciated.

I will submit my info via the threads website to receive the coupon.

Regards CherryPops (anna)

3. AmberE | | #7

Great!

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights