Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Issue 157 Delivery to Australia

margh1 | Posted in Feedback on Threads on

Hi,

I live in Bathurst NSW and have yet to receive Threads Issue 157.  Can other Australian subscribers tell me if their copy has arrived.

Margaret

Replies

1. Nat1964 | | #1

Threads Issue 157 to Australia

Dear Margaret

I live in Melbourne Victoria and I have not received my issue of Threads 157.  There must be a problem like last year with receiving them late.  Have you e-mail Taunton about this problem?

Thanks

Natalie

1. margh1 | | #2

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for your reply.  I would have to agree that we may be having the same problem as last year which is extremely disappointing. I will email Threads today to let them know.

Regards,

Margaret

1. Nat1964 | | #5

Hi Margaret

Thanks for e-mailing Taunton about our missing copies.  Reading other readers' posts it does not seem to be an Australia wide problem.  I will give it another few weeks and if nothing turns up I will ask for a replacement copy.

Regards

Natalie

2. regatta | | #3

Issue 157 Delivery to Australia

Hi Margaret

I live in Brisbane and have had my copy of 157 for weeks  (I can't recall exactly the date it came, but did not think it was late when I got it) . They usually send it pretty promptly if you let them know you missed out.

Regards     Marika

1. margh1 | | #4

Issue 157 to Australia

Hi Marika

I am pleased that your copy turned up on time.  I have emailed Threads to let them know what has happened.

Regards,

Margaret

3. lorelle | | #6

Issue 157

Hi,

I live near the Blue Mountains NSW and I havn't received my copy of 157 yet either.

Lorelle

4. toobusy | | #7

Threads 157

Hi,

I live in Victoria and also have not received the 157issue, same problem as last year???

Aly

1. margh1 | | #8

Hi Natalie, Lorelle and Aly

I received the following email this morning from Alison Cole at Taunton Customer Service. 

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry that you have yet to receive Issue #157. I have sent out a replacement issue today which you can expect in about 7-21 business days. Also, I wanted you to be aware that Issue #158 should be arriving towards the beginning to middle of November. If by November 11th you find that you have yet to receive Issue #158, please let me know. It's great to have a voice from Australia who can help keep us informed. This is a problem that we worked diligently to resolve. We thank you for the heads up so that we can report on this early enough to make sure it does not become a problem again. If you have any concerns or questions in the future, please feel free to let me know. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Alison Cole

Customer Service Representative

The Taunton Press

63 South Main Street

Newtown, CT

06470-5506

Regards,

Margaret

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights