Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Janome 4800QC

lindas | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

Hi-I’m in the process of purchasing a new sewing machine and am strongly leaning towards a Janome 4800QC but haven’t been able to find much feedback from present owners.  If anyone has one of these machines, can you let me know how well you like how it performs, ease of use, breakdowns, etc?  Thanks for the help.  LS

Replies

1. joress | | #1

I love mine! I haven't had it too long, but Janomes are known for reliability and great stitches. The Janome 4800QC does more than the newer 6000-series QC machines. You'll be really happy with a Janome 4800QC. Check on their website (http://www.janome.com) to see what the current "deal" is and make sure the dealer includes those goodies with your machine.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights