Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Juki 644D Serger

tudy | Posted in General Discussion on

Hi, I’m new to the forum and I’m having a time trying to get information on the Juki 644D serger.  I would like to buy one but want a little advice from anyone who uses a Juki serger. 

Any good reliable places on line to purchase one? I live in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont twenty five miles from the Canadian boarder and there are no dealers in this area.  Any help would be appreciated. I’m new to serging but have an old White that I”m using right now.  Thanks in advance

Replies

1. Betakin | | #1

I don't own a Juki but there are several places on line that sell the 644D Juki model. Did you try doing a search on line? You might try, Allbrands, Ken's Sewing and Vacuum and SewVacdirect just to name a few that sell on line.

For more info on it you might try PatternReview.com where there are several reviews on this model by owners. I believe it is highly rated in the reviews.

1. tudy | | #2

Thanks for the on line information. I have been researching them. Has anyone dealt with AllBrands?  I hesitate to order from companys I don't know and wonder what their service after would be like. I have now decided to go with the Juki 544DE when I do order.

Thanks again for you help.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights