Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Multiple button marking gauge

clarkebmc | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on


Would anyone know the “official” name for that device that marks all the button positions on a garment at the same time?

It has an accordian action with many markers/pointers that sets an equal distance between all buttons.

Second question: Has anyone seen a retail source for this device?


/* bernie */


  1. Jean | | #1

    I think you are looking for a Slim Flex sewing gauge.


    1. clarkebmc | | #2

      That's it! Cool.

      Thank you.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

View All
View All


Shop the Store

View All
View More