Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

need opinions on Pfaff 2027

sergingahead | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

Hi,

I am new here, my name is Cindy.

I was thinking about purchasing a new Pfaff model (2027) and was curious to know what if anything you all may know or have heard about it.

I also wanted to know a good place to purchase one.  I live in a rural area and am not sure I can get a good deal if I go to the local authorized dealer here in town.  They have it on sale right now for around $800.

I have always owned Singer machines in the past and my last two purchases were a huge disappointment when it came to durability and reliability.

People are always raving about Pfaff machines, so I thought I would try one.  My concern is that since it will be a much larger investment than my last two machines, I want to be sure that I am getting a good machine for my money.  I can’t afford to be replacing it again anytime soon.

I appreciate any help or advice that you can offer!

Cindy

Replies

1. lwsews | | #1

Hi Cindy,

I have had a Pfaff machine for 14 years and have had no problems with it whatsoever.  They are wonderful machines and you can't beat the built in walking foot, even if you are not a quilter.

I say go for it!

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights