Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Need User Manual for New Home Model 910

NaplesKD | Posted in General Discussion on

I recently received a New Home Model 910 sewing machine from my mother-in-law.  It seems to be a good machine, but I need to consult a user manual for general settings and information.  I cannot find one anywhere on the internet and the Janome/New Home company says they are “unavailable”.  Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with?  I am willing to pay for it. I would even settle for a copy of one.  Thank you.

Replies

1. Pattiann42 | | #1

New Home 910 Manual

If you contact this company http://www.sewusa.com/Sewing_Machine_Manuals/New_Home_Manuals/New_Home_900.htm   they may be able to find a manual. Sometimes one manual actually covers more than one model.

1. NaplesKD | | #2

New Home 910 Manual

Thank you for your reply.  I actually did contact them already.  They had the service manual but not the User Manual/Guide.  It covered several models also, so I searched for a user manual/guide for those models also - to no avail.  I have looked all over the internet to purchase the manual, but it simply is not available by companies for sale. I am hoping that someone out there actually has a manual still that they are willing to sell or share.  I will pay for shipping and return shipping if I can find one to even borrow for a bit.

1. Pattiann42 | | #3

New Home 190 Manual

Another place you might post would be at ISMACS Digest - http://www.ismacs.net/digest.html

Sign up and you can email your questions.  There are collectors as well as those who actually sew with sewing machines and maybe one of the members will be able to help.  It usually takes about 24 hours for your post to appear on the site.

I am not a collector, but I do like the read the questions, comments and suggestions.

1. NaplesKD | | #4

New Home 910

Thank you for your help. I registered and am awaiting my acceptance email for the site.  I will let you know if anyone there can help me.

Thanks again,

Karen

2. User avater
    Vernelle | | #5

Need User Manual for New home Model 910

You may also want to register with http://www.manualsonline.com.  It's a free service and a great source for all sorts of  service, parts and user manuals.

3. SharonAB | | #6

I purchased a New Home 910 today....

....and was wondering if you ever found a users manual for your machine and if so, where, thanks

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights