Well, September Challenge is over and here is my October Challenge List:
1. Make a coat out of the fleece I purchased today. Got to pick a pattern and buy the notions if needed.
2. Finish crocheting the coat I started & worked on last night out of Crochet! Magazine Only have right front, sleeves and hood to do. (whew!)
3. Knit the cabled purse I bought yarn for today after practicing and seeing how incredibly easy knitting cables are. I have a awesome pattern for a cabled sweater that I just love and I promised myself I would learn to cable in order to make that sweater. It’s beautiful. I’ll find the pattern and show you guys next time.
4. Make a list of coat fabric yardage from my stash of coat patterns and start searching for material. I want a black & white houndstooth. Making my 2007/08 Fall & Winter Outer Wear gear (giggle).
5. Study Threads Magazines steps for sewing fur and gather materials. I have some red fox fur I took off a second hand shop jacket I bought last season. Want to make a purse and winter hat band. Threads Magazine had a great magazine article on faux fur and fur sewing that’s been sitting by my bedside for the last month. I look at it and read it, and stare at it, and I’ve GOT to do something! (smile)