Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Stretch and Sew #326 City Tees

chinooktrail | Posted in Patterns on

Has anyone made this pattern up yet?

I am interested in it because of the attatched shelf bra, and was wondering if anyone had has good luck with it.  Thanks  Christine

Replies

1. Elisabeth | | #1

You might try looking at patternreview.com The reviews are usually detailed and include a photo of the finished garment. And after you make your top you can post your review!

2. SEWSERIOU1 | | #2

I have made this pattern and love it, but I left out the shelf bra as I don't like them.  Not enough support for this aging figure and they give me a uni-boob look that I don't like.  I do love the T-shirt pattern however.  It fits well and looks great.  Oh, one more thing.  I cut the binding about ½" wider than the pattern directions called for as this made it eaiser to turn under and stitch.  It is just a bit too narrow to catch properly if cut by the directions.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights