Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

V2913 and V2948 corrected

fabricholic | Posted in Patterns on

While looking at Sandra Betzina’s website, I saw where 2 pants patterns I have, were made incorrectly at Vogue. Sandra noticed this in one of her classes. She said to call the company, number is on her website, and they will exchanged them. For some reason, I have 2 of 2948 and 1 of 2913. They told me to mail them in and they would mail me the corrected copies.

Marcy

p.s. If you buy after April 1, they should be the corrected ones.

Edited 3/29/2007 4:04 pm by fabricholic

Replies

1. User avater
    blondie2sew | | #1

Yes Ms Marcy,When I was in her class at Expo..the jeans couture class she said just that...actually encouraged us not to buy until after April 1st!!So do call that # so you can get your corrected

1. fabricholic | | #2

Ooh, lucky you! I sent my patterns back a few days ago and they are sending me the new ones, soon, I hope.

1. User avater
        blondie2sew | | #3

Yes it was a great little seminar...this is why I bought her DVD on Jeans Couture....Watched part of it already and video is very well done..Glad to hear you have taken care of your patterns

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights