Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Vogue 1026

Deeom | Posted in Feedback on Threads on

I looked up  Vogue 1026 on the Vogue website and it is entirely different from the dress shown on page 54 in Threads #143.  How do I find out what the real number of the dress is?  Please help.

Replies

1. marymary | | #1

Deeom, I looked it up on the Vogue patterns site and find it to be the same as what is shown on page 54. Link: http://www.voguepatterns.com/item/V1026.htm?search=1026&page=1

1. Deeom | | #2

I learned something new today.   It is incorrect to put in Vogue 1026, it must be V1026.  Vogue 1026 brings up a Vintage Vogue Pattern.   Thank you!!!!! 

1. marymary | | #3

I just put in the number without the "V" to get the correct pattern.  You are welcome.  Sometimes it is just a simple thing that complicates a process.

2. gailete | | #4

I'm wondering if you transposed the number you put in? I used several variations of bringing up pattern 1026: v1026, 1026 and vogue 1026. Putting the word vogue in front of the number brings up all the vogue patterns, but the other two ways brings up the same pattern 1026.

I love that neckline they did on the dress, if I'm thinking it right in my head. This was showing the trim that looked like bows? Pretty dress too. Wish my figure could wear that style.

Gail

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights