I started with a very old McCalls pattern #4553, it is a caftan basically. After sewing that out of the suede cloth material in dark brown, I then used the embroiderd suede cloth, fringed to trim, the neckline as well as make the main part of the belt. The turkey feather epilets were constructed onto patches of fabric and then sewn into place. I repurposed a beaded belt,picked up at a thrift store for her headband. The boots, I constructed using Butterick B5233, I had leather from a very homely old coat, but it made great shoes. The arm fringe was beaded with pony beads, hand sewn on to make sure they stayed in place. All in all, she loved it and it looked great!