This costume I made for my youngest daughter. It was while making this that I discovered that she had inherited an eye for precision and detail. She chose the all the materials used. At her insistence the horns and collar would both have to stand up and take the shape needed. For the horns I fortunately came across a couple pieces of stucco mesh by chance. I moulded it and wrapped the pieces in strips of pleather left over from another project. It was perfect when secured to a modified hood pattern. Heavy clothesline wire helped us to shape the collar. She assumed the character well!
Get the latest including tips, techniques and special offers straight to your inbox.