Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

ARTICLE IN ISSUE 37 OCT/NOV 1991

Pamela_Grant | Posted in The Archives on

Wouls some knid soul please send me a copy of the article on page 42 titled “Stalking the real Scottish Tweeds” by Amanda Mayer Stinchecum as an attachment. Thanking you very much in anticipation, Pamela

Replies

1. vcarlson_ | | #1

I have the magazine and would be happy to photocopy and send it to you but I do not have the equipment to do attachments-or I don't think I do. I'm new to this, actually I'm certain that I don't have the equipment. Could you post your address to my message board? I don't know the best way to get the article to you. Or, I could see if I can post my address to your message board.

I'll try.

1. TJ | | #2

*I would love a copy of this article myself! I had the privilege of visiting a couple of Harris tweed weavers on the Outer Islands (Outer Hebrides) of Scotland a couple of years ago and the trip was a highlight of my life. I would love to learn more about their history.Probably the easiest thing would be for the person who has it to photocopy and mail it. I, myself, would be happy to reimburse for copying and postage. If "v carlson" is willing to do this, I will email her directly with my name and address. Many thanks!TJ

1. Bill_Stewart | | #3

*Just for your info the issue is available under Back Issues on the Home Page for $4.99 + SH. In meantime will try to scan and send a copy. Bill

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights