Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Lutterloh Patterns from 1935 and 1936

Cerita | Posted in Patterns on

Hello,

I am looking for Lutterloh patterns from 1935/1936. It seems so difficult to find the books from the mid-30’s. I have seen so many from the late 30’s on, but never from 1935 (which I believe, is the year the system was started).

Thanks,

Cera
Toronto, Canada

Replies

1. jatman | | #1

Right now on Ebay there is a Lutterloh Golden Rule from 1936 up for grabs.  Is this what you are looking for?  Looks like bidding ends on November 14th.  Sometimes the sellers on Ebay have online stores or have a specialty store.  If this isn't what you're looking for, maybe the seller has other items that they haven't listed yet.  You can contact the seller through Ebay.

Good luck!

JT

1. Cerita | | #2

Thanks JT, I did place a high bid on that, but have already been outbid! and it's at $150 and I am sure it will sky rocket to an astronomical price. I didn't realize the 30's Lutterloh patterns were so popular!Cera
      Toronto, Canada

1. Teaf5 | | #3

You might want to search in university libraries for these books.  Our university has a large Textiles and Clothing department, and our main library has pattern making books back to the 1914s.  I haven't checked for Lutterloh, but an online search might result in some matches that your local university or public library can get on inter-library loan.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights