Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Vogue 1869 Isabel Toledo Design

jcarte12 | Posted in Patterns on

Hi,

I’m a first timer.  Was looking through my Threads clipping file and found picture of a Isavel Toledo Vogue 1869 design.  When I sent to the Vogue Pattern web, this number was not listed. This tells me that it is no longer in print.  Question:  Does anyone know how to locate these discontinued patterns?  From the photo, I cannot tell clearly the design lines, but they do appear to be flattering and the top is ceretainly in fashion this season.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

jcarte12

Replies

1. LYNNBOYDEN | | #1

there are lots of places:

try ebay

sewingpatterns.com

yahoo

monsterpatterns.com

there are others listed under the posting for the butterick pattern 3275.  --lynn

2. BrendaBurke | | #2

I got excellent service from Monsterpattern.com.  They had the Vogue pattern I wanted at 1/3 the original price and I received it in just a few days.

1. Jean | | #3

I'm curious what they charged you for postage??

1. BrendaBurke | | #7

I can't remember the mailing charge so it must have been reasonable.

2. BrendaBurke | | #8

Go to http://www.sewingcommons.com.  From there you can get to monster patterns.  The mailing rate was $1.75 (I just found it)

1. susanmwilson | | #9

I can't read the pattern no. clearly, but there is an e-bay auction for an Isabel Toledo pattern on e-bay.  Here is the link, cut and paste it into your browser if the link doesn't work:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1777643802

You likely won't find patterns more than 2 years old anywhere but e-bay, as Vogue only keeps stock that long.  I don't see Isabel Toledo patterns come up on e-bay very often...and I have never see this one before, so I hope it's what you're looking for.  I collect patterns, so I know!!

Sue

2. jcarte12 | | #4

I typed in monsterpattern.com and could not get it to come up. I tried several ways. I am excited about finding this source but I must be doing something wrong with the format. Could you please put in (") exactly how I should type it in on the internet search form?? Thanks so much. Was really surprised to get a reply!!

1. kai230 | | #6
      2. sher141 | | #10

You need to type "monsterpatterns.com".  In your post you left off the 's' on the end of patterns and I think that may be why you didn't get the proper response. 

Hope this helps

Sher

3. jcarte12 | | #5

I typed in monsterpattern.com and could not get it to come up. I tried several ways. I am excited about finding this source but I must be doing something wrong with the format. Could you please put in (") exactly how I should type it in on the internet search form?? Thanks so much. Was really surprised to get a reply!!

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights