Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

I need the outfit in issue #133!!! Help!!!

HStorm | Posted in The Archives on

I am not a subscriber to Threads, but am thinking of asking for just that for Mother’s Day. I signed up for newsletter emails and keep getting emails to subscribe to the magazine too. This email has a photo of a Table of Contents from one issue at the bottom, and I have fallen in love with the outfit on the left side. The blue loose-fitting suit with the cherry-blossom shirt and red obi belt.

I tracked down the issue # (133) and thought about buying the back issue, but is the pattern for this outfit even in the issue? I would hate to buy it to find out that there is no reference to making this outfit, only pictures of cute outfits. The article is entitled ” Get Great Style At Any Age by Linda Lee“. If anyone has this article, can you take a look to tell me if there are directions on How To Make this outfit? Is there a pattern included or the name of the pattern company and number for it that I could go out and buy?

I would appreciate it as our family has more important things to spend money on than my falling in love with cute outfits!

Thanks,

Holly

Replies

1. beo | | #1

issue #133

Holly; The jacket, top and pant pattern is from Sewing Workshop.  Hope you have so much fun making this!

Kate

1. User avater
      HStorm | | #2

issue #133 thanks

Kate,

Thank you so much for that! I am sure that I will love it and can't help but have fun making something so darn cute!

Thanks,

Holly

2. User avater
    HStorm | | #3

Update and request for more help

Hi,

I went to the Sewing Workshop website to get the patterns, but couldn't identify which one(s) they were. There are a lot of loose fitting pant/top sets. Could not find the most recognizable piece; the fitted top with belt/sash. I wrote to the email under "Contact Us" and explained that I was looking for the patterns featured in Threads #133. Well, It's been 2 weeks with no reply. Can anyone tell me if pattern names were listed in the article? They don't seem to be using a numbered system. I am just about ready to give up and am a bit miffed with this company. No reply at all is a bit rude.

Thanks.

1. regatta | | #4

Update and request for more help

Hi

On page 61 of mag 133 the blue jacket is called "Ikina", and the top and pants "Mimosa". Hope this is helpful.

Marika

1. User avater
        HStorm | | #5

Thank you Marika. I will go from there.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights