Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Threads #135 pg 57 Back Dart Question

Sew2 | Posted in Feedback on Threads on

Threads #135 pg 57.  Where is the dart positioned in the back of the pattern?  The front is on the crease line but they do not mention extending the back crease line to the waist.  I have drafted the pattern and will be finished when I find the answer to this question.  I am new to this site but appreciate any help you may offer.  Happy New Year!

Replies

1. AmberE | | #1

I'll try get you an answer on this---in the future you can also write to the editorial email listed in magazine---we read an answer all of those lettters

2. AmberE | | #2

Are you sure you have the right issue #? There is no back dart on page 57, issue 135. Maybe another issue? What was the article?

1. Sew2 | | #3

Amber, I had both issues when I wrote this note.  It is actually the best fitting pants section of #134 pg 57 section c last bullet.  It says to consider depth of dart but does not say where to draw the dart on the pattern.  Thanks 

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights