May 2014 Threads Expert Chat Schedule
Get the latest from Threads delivered straight to your inbox.
This month, we’re offering you three chances to get your sewing questions answered by the experts. Threads contributing editors Kenneth D. King, Susan Khalje, and Mary Ray will all be available for three separate hour-long Q&A sessions on Threads Facebook page. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity and start preparing your sewing, couture techniques, fabric, or general garment construction questions.
- Kenneth D. King – 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on May 7
- Susan Khalje– 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on May 12
- Mary Ray – 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on May 21
WHERE: Expert chats are held on the Threads Facebook page.
- You must have a Facebook account to participate.
- Visit Threads on Facebook during the indicated time and look for the official chat post, which will be ‘pinned’ to the top.
- Leave your questions in the “comments” section of the chat post. Our experts will reply directly to you.
- Please refresh your web browser often to see new questions and replies.
- Due to time constraints, we ask that you keep your questions brief.
Be sure to mark your calendars. See you then!
Will you participate in any of this month’s Expert Chats? If so, what questions will you ask? Who else would you like to see on the Threads Expert Chat roster?
Visit Threads Facebook page from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on May 7 for your chance to chat with Kenneth D. King.
Susan Khalje will be available from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on May 12.
Get your sewing questions answered by Mary Ray from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on May 21.