Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Bernina 1530

stitchmd | Posted in Equipment and Supplies on

Someone is advertising a used one for sale for what seems to be a good price. Does anyone here own one? I am especially interested in whether it has adjustable foot pressure, drop in bobbin and can handle a wide variety of fabric thicknesses. I read some online reviews, a couple of which didn’t like the ball used to make selections, and the glare from the screen. How long have you had your machine and how much usage does it get? I need a workhorse that will hold up a long time and this machine’s strengths appear to be its versatility for fancy things I rarely, if ever, do. Thanks for any feedback you can give.

Replies

1. krisward | | #1

I owned a 1530 a couple of machines ago.  It was a great machine, I loved it, probably should not have sold it.

I would buy it!

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights