Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Issue no 144 / 85

moira | Posted in General Discussion on

I’ve written to customer services about getting a replacement no 144 sent as mine has never arrived. The cost of having it mailed to me in the UK would be ridiculous, so by any chance does anyone in the UK have a duplicate they’d be willing to sell to me? For some reason I have two copies of no 85 (Oct-Nov ’99) if anyone local would like one of those.

Replies

1. lou19 | | #1

A few years ago I had a threads magazine that didn't turn up. I phoned up and got a replacement copy free of charge ...........sent to me in the UK. Only happened once and I have subscribed for years

Louise

2. regatta | | #2

Threads has posted me no 145, at no charge to me, to replace the one that didn't arrive.  They posted it the same day as I e-mailed to request it.  I had waited before asking until it was clear that the original was not coming.  It took only a week to come to Australia.

Marika

1. paulacalvert | | #3

does anyone know where to get these shoulder pads? I know designers custom make them but I live in NYC and can't get these 'specialty' ones anywhere!

1. KharminJ | | #4

Good Morning, Paula, and Welcome!

You will find a ton of good information, here, but you've gotta "reply" to the thread that you're actually asking about ~ I don't see any reference to shoulder pads here, so have no idea which ones you're looking for....:}

No harm, no foul, no 'flames'! ~ just "please try again" - Bright Blessings!Kharmin

2. starzoe | | #5

I don't know which shoulder pads you are referring to either, but in the past when shoulder pads were popular Vogue had patterns for shoulder pads. Perhaps there will be one again, or maybe still is.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights