Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Viking 1002 LCd

lgbroeker | Posted in General Discussion on

Does anyone know if the this serger has rolled hem?  I am considering buying one used on craigslist.

My other option is a Janome magnolia.

Lori

Replies

1. DaisySibyl | | #1

I am interested in this as well, so an answer would be nice

1. stillsuesew | | #2

I believe any serger that can sew with three threads and that you can adjust tensions on can sew a rolled hem.

2. BlueRoses | | #3

what ever serger you get,, check online for reviews about the serger, see what other say about the serger they have.

I personally have a babylock serger that I bought used on ebay, it's a four thread serger

with the jet air system which makes it a breeze to thread. It's  been a good serger, what ever serger you get make sure to get a instruction manual that will help you learn the machine & what it can do & how the thread the machine.

2. grammy07 | | #4

Viking 1002 LCD Serger

Hello Lori,

I own this serger and it not only does rolled hems, but cover stitch as well. I love my serger and it has been  a very good machine. Sheri

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights