Check out SewStylish Spring 2010!
It’s finally here! The new SewStylish Spring Fashion ’10 has arrived and we couldn’t be more proud. This issue is packed with tons of how-to information and design inspirations. It highlights trends and styles through several projects demonstrated with SewStylish Simplicity pattern 2417 along with techniques you can use to create the garments in the issue or adapt easily to create your own designs.
Some of my favorite features include:
- An exclusive project from Project Runway favorite Sweet P
- How to make a sweater with your sewing machine
- Top 10 best sewing habits to help you get it right
- How to make the best of vintage sewing patterns
- Learn to design your own shoes and belts
- Copy your favorite T-shirt to reproduce the style you love
- Simple couture details to make your garments, look, last, and feel better
- Three dresses to make with patterns included
- How to make a necklace from zipper tape
… and more!
Be sure to pick up your copy on newstands next week or pre-order yours today!
Sew your own spring cardigan using your sewing machine.
Dress inspired by Oscar de la Renta. Pattern included!
Dress inspired by Tuleh. Pattern included!
Dress inspired by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Pattern included!
Dress project by Project Runway all-star Sweet P.
Pants and shorts inspired by Marc Jacobs and Phillip Lim.
Embellish your garments with folded ribbon
Make a necklace using zipper tape.
Design your own shoes!
SewStylish Spring 2010 Cover
I pre-ordered this Sew Stylish Spring 2010 issue but have not yet received it even though I see the issues at my local newstands/stores. I thought the advantage of pre-ordering was that you would get the magazine before it hit the newstands. Well, next time I will just get it at the newstand! LOL