Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Juki 735 Looper Tension

PelusaWoman | Posted in Sewing Machines & Sergers on

Could anyone tell me how to get more out of the tension adjustment on my Juki mo-735 coverstitch looper? I have it set on “H” and I would like it to be just a smidge tighter. If I turn the dial past the “H”, on the opposite side of the “H-M-L” there is an arrow, but I’m not sure if this has any function whatsoever (see photo).

Neither the user manual, the service manual, nor online videos address my issue. There are no Juki retail stores in my part of the world, or even independent repair shops who know anything about cover stitch machines. (I know this because I paid $125 to have it timed, but the guy only tightened screws and made the problems worse).

This combo coverstitch/serger mechanism is typical of some other models of Juki, Bernette, and possibly other brands of coverstitch machines.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights