I managed to finish the Christmas “banner” quilt in time, which I made for my Church for the wall. I started with a pencil drawing and enlarged that 200 percent. Then I scanned the faces of the people and animals into my Bernina software and created the embroidery for the people and animal appliques. The angels, dog, and rooster are purchased commercial embroidery designs. The star is a greatly edited commercial design with beads. The quilting doesn’t show well in these pictures, but I think you can get some idea of what it looks like. I learned a lot. This was a fun project.
Edited 12/30/2005 5:19 pm ET by Sewdreamy