Facebook Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram Tiktok Icon YouTube Icon Headphones Icon Favorite Navigation Search Icon Forum Search Icon Main Search Icon Close Icon Video Play Icon Indicator Arrow Icon Close Icon Hamburger/Search Icon Plus Icon Arrow Down Icon Video Guide Icon Article Guide Icon Modal Close Icon Guide Search Icon

Conversational Threads

Pattern # 5151

sherina30 | Posted in General Discussion on

Hello everyone I’m new here to the forum and I have a question regarding simplicity pattern # 5151( a bag). Not sure if I’m dyslexic or what, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to connect part A to part B. How difficult could it be. Part B is a oval shape  and is the bottom of the bag and part A is seems to have way to much fabric. WOW!!! I thought these simplicty patterns were supposed to be simple. This is the second time I had this dilema. HELP!!!! Thanks in advance. How there any how to video’s available?

Replies

1. dotcomwest | | #1

no help

Sorry I have not used yhr pattern. All I can think is the sides are gathered in like a sleeve, I just wanted to answer some thing; I am new also, and had no one commited  for weeks. It was dishearting.

2. lou19 | | #2

Try looking on "patternreview"...............hopefully you will find comments from someonelse who has made  up this pattern.

On the site you can key in pattern number and find comments and photos from other sewers. You can get some really helpful comments especially when making a  garment......what fabric works, if the pattern make up big or small etc.

This post is archived.

Threads Insider

Get instant access to hundreds of videos, tutorials, projects, and more.

Start Your Free Trial

Already an Insider? Log in

Conversational Threads

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Threads Insider Exclusives

Highlights