I used Samantha’s raincoat as a template. I cut out the pattern using David Tutera’s Bridal Collection material from Joann’s Fabrics, lining it in matching satin. I bunched tulle and made 4 rows giving it lots of poof. I purchased 4 ostrich boas from AC Moore in the same color and sewed them on in a chevron patern giving it depth. I embellished the outfit with beads, trim and sequins. The headpiece was made with stretch velveteen with a velcro closure. I used a styrofoam half circle, covered it with fabric and sewed it onto the velveteen. I sewed fringe and trim and added the added the feathers to complete.